How To Raise a Bilingual Child
Thursday, September 4th, 2014
7:00 – 8:30pm
Do you want your child to learn two languages?
Are you not sure when to introduce your child to a second language?
What if one of the parents does not speak that second language?
At this workshop, parents will learn:
- How learning two languages in childhood differs from learning just one
- What to expect when a child is learning two languages
- What to do when the child mixes languages or refuses to use one
- How to optimize the child’s bilingual development
- What to do when language/speech/learning disabilities exist and more
Presented (in English) by Prof. Simona Montanari, Ph. D., Professor of Language Development and Second Language Acquisition at California State University, Los Angeles. Prof. Montanari is an expert in bilingual/second language development and a mother of two trilingual daughters.
For those interested in raising a Bilinqual child, this is a workshop not to be missed!!
$30 per person
$50 per couple
$70 per trio
Reserve your space today!!!