MOMS Club® Hollywood
Serving moms in the following
90028, 90038, & 90068
Dragonfly DuLou is a proud supporter of MOMS Club® and are glad to host the Hollywood Chapter’s Monthly Member meetings!
Monthly Meetings are free and open to the public!
Please contact Christine Van Zandt at email@example.com for meeting dates and information!
For full membership information please visit the MOMS Club® Hollywood Website
Or contact Christine Van Zandt at firstname.lastname@example.org
MOMS Club® in 1983 and now has over 2,000 chapters in the US alone, 7 international chapters, and over 100,000 members!
The Purpose of MOMS Club® Is:
- Provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise their children.
- Provide a forum for topics pertinent to children, child raising, homemaking, personal improvement and the family.
- Engage in the activities to enrich the lives of the children in the community.
- Undertake and complete at least one charitable, humanitarian, or social welfare project related to children each year.
The Principles of MOMS Club® Are:
- Woman must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment.
- For women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job.
- A family’s decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice.
- There is no right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way.